WordPress Emergency Fix
No subscription and available to anyone at any provider.
Our Support Catalog
We can fix those small issues, setup a contact form with anti-spam and any other small tasks.
What our clients have to say....
Frequently Asked Questions
It’s a WordPress support service, available 24/7/365, that provides assistance or fixes for WordPress-related issues that come up now and again.
If you’re not hosting your site with us ( which this service is included ) then your host may not do the jobs you want them too, so you need someone like us.
Most support requests are fixed within 3 hours. All issues are worked on in the order they are received.
Unfortunately, we don’t work on WordPress multisites at this time.
Yes. Chkserv can help with those WordPress emergency fix issues with most hosting providers. You’re not required to host your site at Chkserv.
Some examples of the tasks we can do.
- Theme Errors
- Update Issues (Failed Updates)
- White Screen Error
- Missing Schedule Posts
- Missing Images / Media Thumbnails
- Transfer Posts & Attachments
- Admin Dashboard Lockout
- Database Connection Error
- Unable to login to WordPress
- Contact Form Errors
- Install and Configure Contact Form 7
- Add a CAPTCHA to prevent spam comments
- Google Analytics Integration
- Reset or Update WordPress permalinks
- Change the domain in WordPress
- WordPress Config File Changes (Examples Below)
- Disable wp_cache
- Modify the value of PHP settings
- Remove the FTP prompt when installing or updating a plugin
* The list above are examples (and not limited) to the issues we fix.
Yes, Support is not available for certain tasks. See below:
- Adding custom code to themes and plugins
- Web Design work (Incl. content building)
- Custom SEO Work (Adding Keywords, Descriptions to Pages)
- Removing Malware (Please see our malware removal service)
- Working on compromised/hacked websites
- WordPress Multisite support
- Perform services on sites using versions released prior to 4.0
- Add custom functionality to a plugin
- Boost page ranks
- Building site backlinks
- Configure a new theme or plugin
- Create a plugin
- Create images
- Create page templates in page builders
- Fix WooCommerce extension bugs
- Add individual products for WooCommerce
- Resolve WooCommerce conflict with theme
- Increasing site traffic
- Make your site mobile responsive
- Paid marketing
- Payment gateway configuration
- Remove theme customisation
- Research previous theme customisation
- Set up a template for specific pages
- Sites hosted by WordPress.com platform
- Transfer a non-WP site to WordPress
- Update a highly customised theme
- Upload files/content
- Virtual Assistant tasks (creating, updating and posting content)
They will be saved and you must use them within 30 days.
No, for example, if you order ( 3 small fixes ) and have 2 issues on one website and 1 issue on another website, that can be done.