WordPress Emergency Fix
One time fee, no subscription.
Website maintenance can be frustrating and time-consuming for many businesses. We specialise in providing instant WordPress support for any web host, meaning we are focused on one platform. We can fix those small pesky issues or if you need something setting up — such as a contact form with anti-spam, we can do that too.
This is a one-off payment service. Ideal if you host your site at your preferred unmanaged hosting provider but need a one off support issue resolved. We can work on your website immediately, saving you time searching the internet for a fix. Your website can be hosted at any provider with FTP and database access.
Looking for managed WordPress hosting?
Take a look at our managed WordPress hosting on LXD containers.
What our clients have to say...
Frequently Asked Questions
It’s a WordPress support service, available 24/7/365, that provides assistance or fixes for WordPress-related issues that come up now and again.
If you’re not hosting your site with us ( which this service is included ) then your host may not do the jobs you want them too, so you need someone like us.
Most support requests are fixed within 3 hours. All issues are worked on in the order they are received.
Unfortunately, we don’t work on WordPress multisites at this time.
Yes. Our support team can help with those WordPress emergency fix issues with most hosting providers. You’re not required to host your site at Chkserv.
We are located in the south of England, UK.
You will need our malware removal service or If you host your site with us, then it’s included on our Advance, Business & Enterprise plans.
When you place an order, you will have 30 days to use all your allowances. Any un-used will be lost.
No, for example, if you order ( 3 small fixes ) and have 2 issues on one website and 1 issue on another website, that can be done.
Some examples of the tasks we can do.
- Theme Errors
- Update Issues (Failed Updates)
- White Screen Error
- Missing Schedule Posts
- Missing Images / Media Thumbnails
- Transfer Posts & Attachments
- Admin Dashboard Lockout
- Database Connection Error
- Unable to login to WordPress
- Contact Form Errors
- Install and Configure Contact Form 7
- Add a CAPTCHA to prevent spam comments
- Google Analytics Integration
- Reset or Update WordPress permalinks
- Change the domain in WordPress
- WordPress Config File Changes (Examples Below)
- Disable wp_cache
- Modify the value of PHP settings
- Remove the FTP prompt when installing or updating a plugin
* The list above are examples (and not limited) to the issues we fix.
Yes, Support is not available for certain tasks. See below:
- Adding custom code to themes and plugins
- Web Design work (Incl. content building)
- Custom SEO Work (Adding Keywords, Descriptions to Pages.etc)
- Removing Malware (Please see our malware removal service)
- Working on compromised/hacked websites
- WordPress Multisite support
- Perform services on sites using versions released prior to 4.0
- Add custom functionality to a plugin
- Add individual products for WooCommerce
- Boost page ranks
- Building site backlinks
- Configure SSL (Please see our WordPress security service)
- Configure a new theme or plugin
- Create a plugin
- Create images
- Create page templates in page builders
- Fix WooCommerce extension bugs and conflicts
- Increasing site traffic
- Make your site mobile responsive
- Paid marketing
- Payment gateway configuration
- Recommend a theme
- Remove theme customization
- Research previous theme customization
- Resolve WooCommerce conflict with theme
- Set up a template for specific pages
- Sites hosted by WordPress.com platform
- Transfer a non-WP site to WordPress
- Update a highly customized theme
- Update customized WooCommerce
- Upload files/content
- Virtual Assistant tasks (creating, updating and posting content)