Managed WordPress Hosting
Fully managed, premium WordPress hosting for businesses.
Impress your clients and look professional with an email @ your domain.
Per Mailbox / Month
Frequently Asked Questions
Once payment has been successful, then activation is within a few hours.
First, it’s bad business practice to host your emails on the same server as your website. Second, keeping the mail server seperate won’t cause unnecessary server load. Finally, not everyone requires email hosting.
A typical shared hosting company care only to cram as many people on a server as possible to keep the costs down, profits high. They are generally staffed by low-paid, entry level employees. They general won’t help with any issues, unless it’s a server related issue.
At Chkserv we only host WordPress sites, meaning we know the platform inside-out and can provide help when you need it, no more looking for someone online to fix it.
Each WordPress site is isolated on its own dedicated container with its own software stack (Linux, Nginx, PHP & MariaDB). We also go deep in securing the WordPress install, keep plugins and the core files updated and FREE malware removal.
If you run a business and rely on your website and need the highest level of security, stability and support, then Chkserv is for you.
We do NOT update themes, due to client customisations.
- Managed Core Updates
- Managed Plugin Updates
- Security Enhancments
- Maintenance Support
- Update Issues
- White Screen Error
- SSL Setup & Secure
- Dashboard Login Issues
- Media Upload Issues
- Missing Schedule Posts
- Contact Form Setup
- Missing Media Thumbnails
- Admin Dashboard Lockout
- Database Connection Error
* The list above are examples of common tasks we do. ( Learn More )
Yes, Support is not available for certain tasks. See below:
- Adding custom code to themes and plugins
- Web Design work such as content building and appearance suggestions
- Custom SEO Work (Adding Keywords, Descriptions to Pages)
- Work on compromised/hacked websites (Unless removing the malware)
- WordPress Multisite support
- Perform services on sites using versions released prior to 4.0
- Add custom functionality to a plugin
- Boost page ranks
- Building site backlinks
- Configure a new theme or plugin ( Chargeable Service )
- Create a plugin
- Create images
- Create page templates in page builders
- Increasing site traffic
- Make your site mobile responsive
- Paid marketing
- Payment gateway configuration
- Remove theme customisation
- Research previous theme customisation
- Fix WooCommerce extension bugs
- Add individual products for WooCommerce
- Resolve WooCommerce conflict with theme
- Update customised WooCommerce ( Chargeable Service )
- Set up a template for specific pages
- Sites hosted by WordPress.com
- Transfer a non-WP site to WordPress
- Update a highly customised theme
- Upload files/content
- Virtual Assistant tasks (creating, updating and posting content)