Premium WordPress hosting on LXD containers.
Look professional with an email @ your domain. We offer FREE email migration.
Per Mailbox / Month
Frequently Asked Questions
Once payment has been successful, then activation is within 12 hours.
No, Chkserv plans are paid monthly. You can start or stop your service at any time.
Yes, you can upgrade anytime.
Yes we do, While others may charge you per site migration, we will migrate your site to our platform for Free!
Our managed WordPress Platform is not shared hosting! The IP addresses (load balancers) are shared, but each WordPress site is on its own container with its own resources.
Chkserv uses LXD managed hosts and Linux software containers (LXC) for each site. The CPU and memory are allocated to each site container. Every WordPress site is housed in its own isolated container, with its own software stack (Linux, Nginx, PHP, MariaDB). The resources are NOT shared between anyone else.
For our standard plans, the servers are located in London, UK.
Our enterprise hosting can be deployed in any of the following locations:
- London, UK
- Frankfurt, Germany
- Toronto, Canada
- Atlanta, USA
- Dallas, USA
- Freemont, USA
We do NOT update themes, due to client customisations.
- Managed Core Updates (Minor Releases)
- Managed Plugin Updates
- Security Monitoring
- WordPress Support *
- Update Issues
- White Screen Error
- Missing Schedule Posts
- Missing Images / Media Thumbnails
- Admin Dashboard Lockout
- Database Connection Error
- Unable to login to WordPress
- Add a CAPTCHA to prevent spam
* The list are examples of the most common issues we fix.
Yes, Support is not available for certain tasks. See below:
- Adding custom code to themes and plugins
- Web Design work such as content building and appearance suggestions
- Custom SEO Work (Adding Keywords, Descriptions to Pages.etc)
- Work on compromised/hacked websites (Unless removing the malware)
- Multisite support
- Perform services on sites using versions released prior to 4.0
- Add custom functionality to a plugin
- Add individual products for WooCommerce
- Boost page ranks
- Building site backlinks
- Configure a new theme or plugin
- Create a plugin
- Create images
- Create page templates in page builders
- Fix WooCommerce extension bugs and conflicts
- Increasing site traffic
- Make your site mobile responsive
- Paid marketing
- Payment gateway configuration
- Recommend a theme
- Remove theme customization
- Research previous theme customization
- Resolve WooCommerce conflict with theme
- Set up a template for specific pages
- Sites hosted by WordPress.com or using Rainmaker Platform
- Transfer a non-WP site to WordPress
- Update a highly customized theme
- Update customized WooCommerce
- Upload files/content
- Virtual Assistant tasks (creating, updating and posting content)